Monday, May 28, 2012

Mini Bow Tying with 2 Fingers

Hello there... welcome to my blog!  I have a tutorial for you today... I don't really know if anyone will find this handy, but I've seen tutorials on tying a mini bow using a fork, and I just don't like that the bows are not plump, they are flat, and so I wanted to try other ways that would make the bows rounders, and thought maybe using my 2 fingers would do the trick, and they did!!  And so, I'm going to show you how I did it!!!  

Step 1:  Wrap the ribbon around your pointer finger and middle finger, and crisscross over each other like this:

Step 2: Take the ribbon on the top, and stick it between your 2 fingers:

 Step 3: Take the ribbon that is facing you, and bring it to the right like this:
 

You should have both ends of your ribbon crisscrossed on one side, and both ends facing up on the other side like this:

Step 4: Now tie the 2 ends together, tightly...  I used my teeth to help me at this step.  

You can make another knot to tighten it, but the flip side of the ribbon will look like this:

Here is my finished mini bow....

Here are mini bows I created in a matter of minutes!!

Aren't they all soooo cute??  I used these on Baby Shower purse favors which I will be posting tomorrow... come back then to check them out and how cute these adorable ribbons add to them, ok??

Have a blessed day!!!  Here's a scripture that I pray will bless your day!!  

Aloha,
Jen

1 comment:

  1. I will be trying this today for sure!!!!!! Thanks for the mini bow tutorial!! :)) :))
    I have some tiny bows to make later for the end of the school year goodies --- :)) :))

    ReplyDelete